- Are you a lesbian, or ally, in the Houston area?
- Would you like to post your local lesbian oriented group or networking link?
- Are you a lesbian business owner, contractor, or entrepreneur?
- Would you like to support lesbian owned/operated businesses?
- Is your business LGBTQ friendly?
- Would you like to support LGBTQ friendly businesses?
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, you’re in the right place!
This unique resource for lesbians, Social Notes Houston began as a labor of love by Carol Wyatt-Woodell, it’s since become a hub of information for lesbians in, and around, Houston, Texas. Along with Carol’s “The Rant”, our Social Notes Email Update goes out to over 2,000 subscribers each month; Listings, news, and events are seen by even more subscribers via the website, and our Facebook Group. Suanne Brady has recently joined Carol in the dream of supporting the Houston Lesbian Community one event, connection, post, and email at a time.
If you are a part of the LGBTQ community in Houston, or are an ally we are happy to add your submission to our list of lesbian friendly businesses, groups, and providers to the site. Please use the appropriate submission form from the menu above and we’ll have your enter posted soon.
And, now for the Rants & Musings from Carol & Suanne – to read our most recent thoughts just click the magic button below.