Are finding it hard to keep up with all the absolute horror coming out of the White house? It’s really like drinking from a fire hose, isn’t it? Gosh, who knew that Trump’s behavior as president would be no better than his behavior as a candidate? Well, OK. EVERYONE who wasn’t drinking his Kool-Aid knew this, but it really is just amazing how utterly awful he is as President, isn’t it.
So how is this going to play out? The Republicans don’t want to go against him because a) they don’t want to do anything to jeopardize their tax cuts for the rich, b) they are afraid he will destroy their careers with one mean tweet and c) they are soulless, immoral hacks who long ago decided party was way more important than country. But they may have to take a stand sooner or later because this Russian thing is NOT going away. The intelligence community has had it with this clown and his assaults on their integrity, and I believe that they will expose so much evidence against him that the Republicans will HAVE to take action.
Here is what will finally get him booted, and perhaps thrown in jail: Donald Trump is being blackmailed by Putin. Trump is owned lock, stock and barrel by Putin and the Russians, and every action he has taken regarding Russian has been with their direction and blessing. He simply cannot afford to defy him because if he does, they will expose the massiveness of his debt to them and/or call in his loans, which he cannot afford to repay. Too harsh, you say? Well, here’s what we know:
- US banks no longer lend money to Trump because he has defaulted so many times
- In 2008, Donald Jr told a real estate conference “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia”, meaning money that was/is being invested in Trump ventures
- Russian banks and investors are heavily tied into Putin and Russian politics
- Trump has never said one word of criticism about Russia or Putin. Indeed, he bends over backwards to take positions contrary to traditional US policy:
- The ONLY thing Trump objected to in the Republican party platform had to do with Crimea. The Republicans had an anti-Russian position and the Trump organization insisted that it be changed. The ONLY
- THING he cared about in that whole document!!
- Trump is trying to undermine NATO, which has been a pet project of Putin’s for quite a while.
- Trump is hinting that he will open up a $500 BILLION drilling opportunity for Russia, and Trump’s Secretary of State, formerly CEO of Exxon, is certainly interested in seeing that happen
- Trump’s since-fired national security advisor was caught having multiple conversations with Russians prior to the election. The timing suggests that he was promising them that Trump would lift the sanctions Obama had imposed as punishment for meddling in the US election
- Now word is coming out that multiple Trump campaign people had been in contact with Russian agents throughout the campaign. Gosh, wonder what they could have been talking about? My money is on high-jacking the election.
- We know for a fact that the Russians hacked the Democratic Party, and leaked the information with the express intent of helping Trump win
- The US Constitution defines treason as levying war against the US, or adhering to our enemies, giving them aid or comfort. This offence is punished with death. The Russians are blackmailing Trump to support the positions that are in Russian interests. If that isn’t giving aid and comfort to an enemy, I don’t know what is.
Stay tuned, my friends, because this is what will take him down.